- Don’t pack too much. Carrying around a large, heavy suitcase can be a downer.
- Carry a portable charger. We have so many electronics, that you need the extra battery for your cell, camera, or IPad.
- Plan a leisurely trip. Too much rushing is not a vacation.
- Schedule rest times.It may be nap time or just leisure time in the car.
- Carry an activity bag including snacks for your kids.Fill it with books, puzzles, colors, stickers and portable games.
- Have a device with GPS is a must.
- Take candid and funny shots of your family.
- Kindly say no to car rental agents if you don’t need insurance or toll packages.You can always set your GPS to avoid the tolls.
- Expect that things are not going to go perfectly. You never know when a flight will be delayed, your bags not arrive on time, or someone gets sick.
- Schedule flight connections with ample time between flights.
- Use a checklist when you pack.There are just too many things to remember.Click below to get a copy of my packing list.
Secrets to a Fun Filled #Vacation
Leave a Reply.