1. Busch Gardens. Great for all ages. They have an area with small rides, play area, and a splash pad, as well as plenty of animals throughout the park to keep you occupied all day. The rides for the adventurous include water rides and roller coasters. Those that are young at heart with love the sky ride and the train. To top it off see your favorite shows including Eaglemania (Eagles cover band), Cique Torque, 50's dancers, skating show, critter show, and Sesame Street Safari of Fun. If this isn't enough, go over to Adventure Island. You can buy a double ticket for about $30 more. This is a must on a hot day. It is the water park/wave pool area. Go early as the park fills up fast. The parking is $25 if you are not a season ticket holder. After you park, take a shuttle to the main entrance of the park.
2. Aquatica Water Park One of the largest water parks in the US.
3. Florida Aquarium. I loved this aquarium. It has hands on encounters as well as 4D movies, and a splash pad. The 4D movies are only 15 minutes long. However, there are two of them including Storks and Sharks. You can also buy and ticket to the Dolphin Cruise. The ride starts at 1:00. https://www.flaquarium.org/
4. River Walk: Walk along the river and enjoy a boat ride, restuarants, and parks.
5. Street Car- Take a ride on the trolley and see the sites.
6. Childrens Museum
7. Straz Center for the Performing Arts.
8. American Victory Ship
9. Arenas- Watch a hockey or football game or your favorite group.
10. Take a cruise
11. Museum of Science and Industry
12.Tampa Museum of Art
There is much more to do in the Tampa Bay Area. There are several districts with shopping, beaches, and restaurants. You can't go wrong.
Check out https://www.PetersonTravelPros.com for more information.