Here are some of my favorite things to do around Niagara Falls.
- Get up and close with the Falls at Table Rock Welcoming Centre, and along the Niagara Parkway.
- Experience an unprecedented view of Niagara Falls aboard a Cruiser.
- Natural Wonders, Journey Behind the Falls, and unforgettable natural experiences at Niagara Parks.
- The Niagara Fallsview Casino is a world-class resort where luxury and excitement meet. Catch a show or try your luck in the massive gaming area.
- Explore Clifton Hill, the world famous 'Street of Fun' by the Falls with wax museums, arcades, themed restaurants, haunted houses and more.
- Year round family fun at Fallsview Indoor Waterpark or Waves Indoor Waterpark
- Visit Niagara Falls on the Lake. It is a quaint town with little shops and restaurants. Lots of nice flowers.
- Visit Inniskillin or Wayne Gretzky's Winery. They give you a tour and tell you how they harvest their Ice grapes. They don't harvest until it is very cold and harvest them by hand. The ice wine is very sweet.