- The best day to travel is on Christmas Day itself.
- The busiest day on the road this year is projected to be Wednesday, December 23. If you must travel that day, start early and plan ahead; the busiest window will be 3–6 p.m.
- Thursday, December 24 will also be congested all day with a peak in the evening
- The other busiest traffic day will be Sunday, December 27, since many folks will be returning home to get back to work. Sunday is likely to be the most hazardous day on the road.
- Consider adding one more day onto your holiday long weekend? If you can swing it, Monday, December 28 will be a much lighter, less stressful day on the road, particularly if you leave after noon.
Judy Peterson promotes "Special Events At Sea." If you have your own niche, I'll show you how to be the leader of your own Event At Sea. Sail to exotic ports of call while you and your guests network in the Caribbean instead of a costly