- NEW! Epcot® International Festival of the Arts - A brand-new spring festival combining visual, culinary and performing arts for six colorful weekends beginning Jan. 13, 2017
- “Once Upon a Time” at Magic Kingdom® Park – Our latest projection show that brings Cinderella Castle to life with projections of beloved Disney scenes and characters
- Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park – Hard-ticket event allowing you quick access to 25 attractions and experiences. .
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – Our spring celebration returns with 90 days of bright blooms and whimsical creations March 1-May 29, 2017
- NEW! Miss Adventure Falls – A brand-new family-style raft attraction at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park will be one of the longest Disney water park experiences as it immerses your Clients in a high-seas rafting adventure
Video: The Main Street Electrical Parade Returns to Disneyland Park January 20
The lights, music and fun of this treasured parade will once again light up Main Street USA with its timeless happiness. But only for a limited time —Jan. 20-June 18, 2017.
From the moment it made its debut back in 1972, this Parade was an instant classic, unlike any that came before. As day turns to night, anticipation turns to excitement as the parade’s thousands of sparkling lights and distinctive, unforgettable signature song – “Baroque Hoedown” – makes its way down Main Street USA and right into the hearts of millions of guests. With favorites like Cinderella’s Carriage, Pete’s Dragon and, of course, Mickey Mouse, it’s easy to see why this shimmering celebration has been beloved for decades.
So, whether you are seeing the Main Street Electrical Parade for the first or five hundredth time, make sure they don’t miss this rare and wonderful opportunity to experience this storied icon from Disneyland® history before it goes away.
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Returns March 10-April 16 with Additional Festival Marketplaces and More
The Disney California Adventure® Food & Wine Festival, the popular culinary celebration at Disneyland® Resort, returns daily March 10-April 16, 2017!
Each day, your are invited to celebrate some of the best of delicious California cuisine throughout Disney California Adventure Park. And this year, there will be even more Festival Marketplaces to enjoy, as well as enhanced Festival-inspired menus at existing restaurants and eateries, where your Clients can sip and savor delicious flavors from across the Golden State. Guests will also enjoy culinary experiences created for the whole family, including a variety of food, beverage and lifestyle seminars, demonstrations and presentations.
Plus, the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival will feature ticketed events, such as culinary demonstrations, beer, wine and spirit seminars, premium dining events and demonstrations by celebrity chefs such as Guy Fieri, Jamie Deen, Robert Irvine, Duff Goldman, Emily Ellyn, Keegan Gerhard and more. Tickets for these experiences will be available beginning Feb. 1, 2017.
Stay tuned to Disney Travel News for more details!
Disney ‘Dine-on-the-Go’ Debuts January 12 in Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort
When you visit Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort for the day Jan. 12-Feb. 22, 2017,you can purchase a Disney Dine-on-the-Go one-day, quick-service offering that includes one lunch quick-service entrée and one non-alcoholic beverage that’s good until 4 p.m., and one dinner quick-service entrée and one non-alcoholic beverage that’s good after 4 p.m. (Dessert is not included).
Participating restaurant locations include Casey’s Corner, Columbia Harbour House, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe and Pinocchio Village Haus.
Valid park admission is required to utilize the certificates. The price is $29 for adults and $12 for ages 3-9. Disney Dine-on-the-Go is available only at Magic Kingdom Park Vacation Planning booths.