However, no matter how careful you are, you might run into a problem.
Here are some things you can do.
1. Stay calm.
2. Report an incident to the police..
3. Call your travel agent.
4. Get as much help from people in the area you are in. For example, hotel, embassy, friends.
5. Make sure you have travel insurance and call them.
6. Have an emergency cash supply. Don't keep all your cash in one spot. Hide it in several spots including socks.
7. Make sure that you take a couple of different credit cards with you as well as a cash card. Don't carry all of them on you at the same time.
8. Have all emergency contact, medical, and ID information with.
9 Don't pack all of your clothes in your suitcase. If you are traveling with a partner, pack some things in their suitcase.
For help planning a trip, contact Judy Peterson. HTTPS://www.PetersonTravelPros.com