Israel is inviting you and it worth your time. The diversity of the sights and the attractions from Biblical times to modern and contemporary Israel are breathtaking experience.
It is never too late to visit the places you have always dreamed of. Now is the time for you to enjoy yourself and discover Israel in a special way.
Israel is one of the most appealing places in the world for tourists, pilgrims, archaeologists and historians. It also provides all the necessities and comforts for elderly visitors.
How would you like your next vacation to be? Exciting and relaxing at the same time?
You can explore at the same time old and new, beautiful beaches, archaeology and history, nature, culture and art and much more. Perhaps you would consider the opportunity for a meaningful volunteering work or even study Hebrew, the language of the Bible.
Now let's start planning your unforgettable trip:
Israel is always the best place to visit year round. Thousands of years of history are coming alive:
- Learn about ancient civilizations and experience Israel through its rich archaeology.
- Visit the places where Kings and Judges made history.
- The art and culture are combining a flavor of Eastern ethnic and religious traditions along with western cultural influence.
- Israeli art and culture are extremely varied.
- You might want to explore the diverse museums, which are spread across Israel.
- Perhaps you would like to listen to a classical music or attend an opera.
- Consider timing your trip to one of the agricultural festivals or picking seasons.
I would like to share with you few tips that will make your stay over in Israel pleasant and enjoyable.
- - Plan your trip ahead of time and make all the necessary arrangements to ensure the comfort of your trip.
- - Prepare in advance all the Mobility rentals before arriving Israel.
- - Rented mobility equipment can be delivered anywhere in Israel.
- - Make sure that you have a supply of medications when traveling.
- - Bring your prescriptions with you.
- - Bring another pair of glasses.
- - The tourist attractions are accessible to seniors and many trails are suitable for people with mobility devices.
- - Sign up for your Hebrew class.
- - Find the right volunteering for a meaningful trip.