Planning to go on a trip is much like planning to get into shape. Some of the things you need to do are:
- Have a goal: Know how much you can spend and if you want to a relaxing time on the beach, an adventure climbing mountains, or a family vacation to Disneyland.
- Start working towards your goal in small steps: first by checking out itineraries. This is similar to picking out the right diet.
- Get the right clothes: You need the right clothes for a vacation or to work out.
- Check in with a travel guide/agent just like using a personal trainer: They both help guide you to your goal.
- Book the flight, hotel, and air: If you are getting in shape, you may need to join a gym, buy health supplements, pedometer, or scale.
- Have fun: A great vacation and working out both increase endorphins. The endorphins decrease stress and help you feel invigorated.
- Create memories: Whether on a vacation or at the gym, you'll be spending time with family or friends.