- Don’t pack too much. Carrying around a large, heavy suitcase can be a downer.
- Carry a portable charger. We have so many electronics, that you need the extra battery for your cell, camera, or IPad.
- Plan a leisurely trip. Too much rushing is not a vacation.
- Schedule rest times.It may be nap time or just leisure time in the car.
- Carry an activity bag including snacks for your kids.Fill it with books, puzzles, colors, stickers and portable games.
- Have a device with GPS is a must.
- Take candid and funny shots of your family.
- Kindly say no to car rental agents if you don’t need insurance or toll packages.You can always set your GPS to avoid the tolls.
- Expect that things are not going to go perfectly. You never know when a flight will be delayed, your bags not arrive on time, or someone gets sick.
- Schedule flight connections with ample time between flights.
- Use a checklist when you pack.There are just too many things to remember.Click below to get a copy of my packing list.
Judy Peterson promotes "Special Events At Sea." If you have your own niche, I'll show you how to be the leader of your own Event At Sea. Sail to exotic ports of call while you and your guests network in the Caribbean instead of a costly