- Fly Direct: Don’t stress about missing a connection on this busy travel day.
- Get to the airport at least 90 minutes early.If it is a super busy airport, be there 2 hours early.
- Subscribe to TSA Precheck or Global Entry.If you have one of these cards, make sure you enter your Known Traveler number (you’ll find it on the upper left-hand corner of your card) into your booking info if you’re flying with a participating airline. You’ll save plenty of time and hassle getting through security
- Pack light and easy.This means pack the computer and liquids in an easy to get at area.It will make going through security a lot faster.
- Don’t pack gravy, soups, alcohol or cranberry sauce in your carry on.You won’t get through security.
- Don't fly back the day after Thanksgiving. It's the second busiest travel day of the year.
- Stay away from talking about politics.
Judy Peterson promotes "Special Events At Sea." If you have your own niche, I'll show you how to be the leader of your own Event At Sea. Sail to exotic ports of call while you and your guests network in the Caribbean instead of a costly